In accordance with the provisions in arts. 13 and 14 of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data (in hereinafter, "RGPD"), and articles 6 and 11 of Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter,"LOPDGDD"), by the that the right to information is regulated in the collection of data, we inform you of the following points.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data collected through the website is:
Responsible: 3MATCH GAMESS.L.
Address: C / Aragó 383, 08013(Cloudworks Coworking).
DPO E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data that we may collect are the following:
● Name and surname.
● Telephone number.
● Email address.
● Any other information or data that you decide to share with us.
● CV data, incase you sign up for one of our offers.
3MATCH GAMES S.L. can process the personal data of registered users in order to:
● To provide customer service.
● Process job applications.
4. Why do we use the data?
The treatment of registered user data is based on the following legal basis:
● Legitimate interest: there is a legitimate interest of the company to respond to requests for information that you make.
● Consent: When you send us your CV, we will request your consent to process your data.
5. How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection, as well as to comply with the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data. Without prejudice to the conservation it is necessary for the formulation, exercise or defense of potential claims and / or whenever permitted by applicable legislation.
3 MATCHGAMES S.L undertakes to cease the processing of personal data when the conservation period has ended, as well as to properly block them in our databases.
6. Do we share your datawith third parties?
In general,3 MATCH GAMES S.L will not transfer personal data to third parties, except in those situations where it is mandatory by law or a service has been outsourced for the normal operation of the company and / or the website.
3 MATCHGAMES S.L tries to guarantee the security of personal data when they are sent outside the company and ensures that third-party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures to protect personal data. Said third parties have the obligation to guarantee that the information is treated in accordance with the data privacy regulations.
We use the following data providers:
● Servers: OVH Hispano
● LinkedIn: in case you sign up for an offer
Likewise, in some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary to comply with said legal obligations will be disclosed.
7. What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by requesting the email: email@example.com
You have the following rights:
● Right of access: you can request information on the personal data that we have about you.
● Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
● Right to erasure and to be forgotten: you can request the deletion prior to blocking of personal data.
● Right of limitation to treatment: implies the restriction of the processing of personal data.
● Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, opposing their further processing.
In some cases, the request may be rejected if it requests the deletion of data necessary for compliance with legal obligations or if it does not prove your identity.
Likewise, if you have a complaint about the processing of data, you can file a claim with the competent data protection authority.
8. How do we treat the personal data of minors?
As a general rule, 3 MATCH GAMES S.L does not use data of minors in its services, since they are aimed at adults. In the event that data of minors are processed, the consent of the parents or legal representatives will be requested for the collection of personal data or, where appropriate, for the processing of data in the terms indicated by current regulations.
9. What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
3 MATCHGAMES SL has adopted the legally required personal data protection security levels and seeks to install those additional technical means or measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the personal data provided. a 3 MATCH GAMES SL